The ICAF Membership Agreement (the "Agreement") is intended to define the rights, duties and responsibilities of members and forums in the use of information services provided by ICAF (the "Forum"). do.
2. Definition of Membership
'Membership' means a person receiving the services provided by the Forum after joining the ICAF as an online member pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. If you participate in the forum and present it automatically, you will be qualified as a full member. If you submit a paper to the conference, you must pay the membership fee and qualify as a full member. If you only sign up for online membership, you can use only some forums and information posted on the website as general members.
3. Effect and Change of the Terms
①These Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on the forum website.
②The Forum may be amended if it is deemed necessary, and the amended terms shall become effective by the same method as Paragraph 1.
③If a member disagrees with the changed terms, he / she may request withdrawal of membership, and if he / she continues to use the service after the effective date of the changed terms, he / she will be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
4. Membership Registration
①The Participation Agreement shall be concluded after the member completes the registration by agreeing to the Terms and marking the items in the Membership Application form (in-page possession) of the Forum prescribed form.
②Any applicant wishing to use the service by joining the membership shall provide the personal information requested by the forum.
5. Restrictions on Member Registration
The forum may not accept the application for membership registration as follows.
1. When the name is not a real name
2. When you apply in the name of another person (third person)
3. When the contents of the application are stated as false, omission,
4. When applying for social order or other hindrance
6. Classification of Members
The members who use the forum homepage are in principle to operate as follows.
1. General Members
2. Full member
7. Withdrawal from membership and loss of qualification
①If a member desires to withdraw, he / she may apply for withdrawal by on-line or off-line by the forum's designated form.
②The Forum may terminate the use contract or suspend the use of the service without prior notice if the member has performed any of the following acts.
1. You have stolen someone's service ID and password. 2. If it is confirmed that you have applied for someone's name or alias 3. If the operation of the forum is disadvantageous or disruptive. 4. If the same user double-registers with another ID 5. In the event that the contents which are inhibited by public order and morals 6. If you engage in illegal activities such as violating the rights of others to defame or insult or to infringe on intellectual property rights 7. To reproduce, disseminate, or commercially use the information obtained from the forum's service information without prior consent of the forum. 8. Any other activity that is contrary to the relevant laws or that the forum deems inappropriate.
8. Intellectual Property
①Members may not publish or reproduce without permission of the forum without permission of the forum, or change the real name of the author and publish / post without permission.
②The Forum shall not bear any responsibility for damages caused by the above Clause 1.
9. Duty of the Forum
①The forum has an obligation to provide continuous and stable service to its members.
②The Forum shall deal with any complaints raised by members without delay. However, if it is difficult to process it promptly, the member should be notified of the reason and the processing schedule. In addition, forums must maintain thorough security of members' personal information, use only to operate or improve quality services, and not transfer to other organizations or individuals for other purposes.
10. Membership Obligations
①All responsibility for ID and password is the responsibility of the member, and ID and password should not be used by a third party.
②If your ID is misused, the member must notify the forum.
③Members must comply with the Terms and the related laws and regulations, and shall not engage in activities that may interfere with the performance of the forum.
①Members have the right to use the information posted on the service by their own judgment, selectively or freely. In addition, the forum is not responsible for any damages or damage suffered by members from the information posted on the service.
②The Forum shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member due to interruption or other reasons related to the use of this service.
KOR CONTENT COMMING SOON!